Ewood Park is a football stadium in
Blackburn, Lancashire and the home of Blackburn Rovers football
club. The stadium, which opened in 1890, holds 31,367 people (all
seated) and has a pitch size of 115 x 76 yards. It comprises
four sections: Darwen End, Riverside Stand, Blackburn End and
Jack Walker Stand, named after Blackburn industrialist and club
supporter, Jack Walker.